Welcome to Avalon Grove!
We have had frequent contact with Faeries since 1997, which has significantly influenced our religious beliefs. Because of these experiences, our services are much less formal than you would find at traditional Celtic Christian churches.
Our goal is to offer a church that is open-minded and non-judgmental. Visitors of all faiths are welcome at our services, and we are LGBT-friendly. You can read more about us and our beliefs here. We hope those who join us for holiday services will discover new ways to integrate Celtic spirituality into their daily lives in today’s changing world.
- Sun, Feb 1, 3:00 pm – Imbolc . . Brighid’s Day . . Brigantia . . Candlemas
- Sat, Mar 21, 3:00 pm – Spring (Vernal) Equinox . . Ostara . . Alban Eiler (“Light of the Earth”) . . Easter . . St. Patrick’s Day
- Sat, May 2, 3:00 pm – Beltaine . . May Day
- Sun, Jun 21, 3:00 pm – Summer Solstice . . Litha . . Alban Heruin (“Light of the Shore”)
- Sat, Aug 1, 3:00 pm – Lughnasadh . . Lammas . . Assumption of Mary
- Sun, Sep 20, 3:00 pm – Autumn Equinox . . Mabon . . Alban Elued (“Light of the Water”)
- Sat, Oct 31, 3:00 pm – All Hallows Eve . . Halloween . . Samhain . . All Saints’ Day . . All Souls’ Day . . Celtic New Year
- Sat, Dec 19, 3:00 pm – Winter Solstice . . Christmas . .Yule . . Alban Arthuan (“Light of Arthur”)
We hope you will join us soon for a holiday service.